Sunday, November 30, 2008

a Christmas decoration that even my husband will like!













While looking through a pottery Barn Kids magazine I noticed a picture in the background that would be really fun in a room. I ripped it out and came up with an idea for a funky Christmas decoration. I haven't completed this project but it will be in frames over my front room buffet with a lot of hurricanes filled with glass balls. I am even going to put a red nose on the first one so they look more like reindeer. I promise I will post my final result as well as directions as soon as it is completed! I think you could do any sort of silhouette- snowflakes, snowmen, Santa, or doves and it would be great.


5 comments:

diane lott said...

i love it, so so spencer, i think i might have the energy to make just one!

Mel said...

I'm really late in posting. This is fabulous!

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea - I saw you on 101 handmade holiday tutorials - via everythingetsy.com

Courtney Caldwell said...

I love these! So creative. Saw some like these on the Nate show yesterday. They are just so amazing & fun. AWESOME job ;.)

East Coast Creative said...

I loved your idea and did something similar using spraypaint and spray adhesive. It was actually part of a room I did for The Nate Show. I'll be posting my tutorial on Tuesday and giving your a shout out on our blog! Thanks for the inspiration!

Monica (and Jess)