Sunday, November 30, 2008

lend a helping hand- won't you?

So I had this little idea that maybe we could all help each other out this Christmas by sharing some of our favorite finds and products of this year. Kind of like Oprah's favorite things only sorry we won't all be receiving free gifts...................bummer. If there is something in your life that you love or find very useful, would you please e-mail me a picture and a short description as well as how people can get it. My e-mail address is amberrhoton@yahoo.com I thought I could post these and give some great ideas for gift giving this year.


I am going to start it off by posting my numero uno find of the year. I wanted to wait and make sure it was as good as I thought it was before bragging about it. After I began having kids for some reason I was cursed with the dreaded adult acne. I never had had a zit in my life until the past few years! While my mom was visiting a while back I noticed that she was blessed with some of the most beautiful skin and I wondered why I didn't inherit it- "I just never laid out like you girls do so my face hasn't had as much sun exposure" she would always say. I spotted something in her toiletry bag that proved she was getting a little help from a bottle after all. It is the face care system created by Patricia Wexler at the Bath & Body stores!

Sorry if the picture is too small- if you go to the store you can check it out for yourself. I have not had skin that felt like this since I was in High School! (remember I never went through the teenage acne phase just the 30 year old acne phase) I love, LOVE, love this system. You can by a month kit for 50 bucks- and the cheapo in me thinks I can make it last even longer. The AM- PM cream is the real kicker and that alone would make an excellent gift for anyone. I can't wait to see if there are any more fun things out there! please e-mail me.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I tried this stuff and loved it! I am working my way up to having the whole system in the regular size of everything.