


Everyone in my close circle knows about my obsession with headbands. After my first baby, I found that having my hair out of my face was the most freeing feeling plus those little grabby hands couldn't get to my hair during feeding times. To my husbands dismay- I wear a headband on most days of the week. I think long hair gets pulled into ponytails and short hair gets a headband when we are in our mommy uniforms for the day. I recently learned how to make simple, cute headbands using ponytail elastics and ribbon on this site - They are really easy to make. I have found that doubling up the ribbon (you can even use two different colors and have a reversible one) makes them a little more durable and better for holding hair back.

1 comment:
can you post some pics of you wearing the headbands you are making/have made? it would help me get an idea. thanks for sharing! i heart your blog.
Post a Comment