I can not begin to explain how excited I get when viewers of my blog take the time to photograph and send me pictures of their creations. It is the best feeling to see that others are inspired by what they see! This top picture was sent by Brianne Washburn and the adorable craft space is from Vanessa Peterson. She made the ribbon holder as well as the inspiration board and organized her space so beautifully! Brianne did such an awesome Job on the burp cloths- My cup runneth over.............. good Job ladies!!!Wednesday, May 21, 2008
what others have been up to...............
I can not begin to explain how excited I get when viewers of my blog take the time to photograph and send me pictures of their creations. It is the best feeling to see that others are inspired by what they see! This top picture was sent by Brianne Washburn and the adorable craft space is from Vanessa Peterson. She made the ribbon holder as well as the inspiration board and organized her space so beautifully! Brianne did such an awesome Job on the burp cloths- My cup runneth over.............. good Job ladies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment