Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Patches? We don't need no stinking patches!




I am sure that only my sister will get the title of this post (Troop Beverly hills?) This is my new favorite project. It is in Martha Stewert's new "Kids Good things" as well as a website I found called the Angry Chicken. I saw these shirts and onesies in an expensive boutique and I new I could do them myself. Sure enough it is the most easiest project to date. Click here for instructions My favorite is the Elephant I made for Livia. The pillow turned out pretty cute too!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Hi Amber-
This is Shelby(Cassida)Winters, I grew up with you. I just found your blog and I love it! I wish we lived closer so we could craft together! I just love doing projects for my kids and the house! I can't wait to see what fun ideas you come up with. Oh by the way, I have made several of the things you have posted- we must think the same way!

Amber said...

Shelby! so good to hear from you! please e-mail me- I would love to catch up with you!
amberrhoton@yahoo.com

Lani said...

Hey Amber, this is Lani. I was in your ward in Flagstaff a while back. Anyways I love your blog and you have such great ideas! Thanks for sharing and your kids are beautiful.

Rachel Clare said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Amber, I love these. You are a genius!!

AnnaYoung said...

Hi--I found your blog from Alicia State's blog (we used ot be roomates) and I've spent about an hour on here opening up links for projects that I'm so STOKED to do! (I haven't even looked at the pages yet! I'm still going through your projects!) But anyway, the Troop Beverly Hills comment forced me to post since its practically my favorite movie : ) And its true, too many accessories clutter an outfit.

Thanks for all the ideas! I LOVE It!