

I am almost finished with Livia's cute new chore chart (another brilliant idea from Wendy) It was super easy to make- All I used was the backside of a cookie sheet and some magnetic backed spice and herb containers. The finishing touches will be to put pictures of Liv's chores on the tops of the canisters- I haven't decided if I will use clip art or just take actual pics of her doing the chore- The chore chart will hang by our laundry room at Livia's level- When she completes her chore she will get a foam heart to place in the container and every two weeks we will empty all of the containers into a purse that she will take to my "Mommy Store" (just a bunch of finds from the dollar spot mostly) She can trade her hearts for fun projects and trinkets! I think this will work! It will be my fifth attempt at doing her chores consistently. wish me luck!
list of Livia's Chores:
Brush Teeth
Say Prayers
Unload silverware from dishwasher
fold towels
help Tate
make bed
pick up toys
Dust
Miscellaneous bonus chore!

No comments:
Post a Comment